- 1/2 cup Chantal Organics White Rice Flour
- 1/2 cup Chantal Organics Buckwheat Flour
- 1/2 cup Chantal Organics Jumbo Rolled Oats
- 1/2 cup Chantal Organics Quick Rolled Oats
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp Chantal Organics Sea Salt Fine
- 1 cup Chantal Organics Peanut Butter Smooth
- 3/4 cup Chantal Organics Rice Syrup
- 6 tbsp Chantal Organics Coconut Oil, melted but cool
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 4 tbsp cacao powder
Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius. Line a baking tray with parchment paper
In a medium bowl, whisk together the rice and buckwheat flours with the old-fashioned and quick oats, cacao powder, baking soda, and sea salt.
In a large bowl, stir together the peanut butter, brown rice malt syrup, coconut oil, and vanilla. Add the flour mixture and stir until combined, then mix vigorously for 20 seconds.
Roll the dough into balls and flatten with your fingers. Place a dollop of peanut butter in the middle if you wish.
Bake the cookies 8-10 minutes. (They will seem undercooked, soft, and fragile at first, but will firm up as they cool.) Let the cookies cool completely before serving.
LOOKING FOR MORE RECIPE IDEAS?
Sign up for delicious recipes and sustainable living ideas (don't worry, we won't spam you and we never share your data!)