- 1 cup ground almonds
- ¼ tsp Chantal Organics Baking Soda
- A pinch of Chantal Organics Sea Salt Fine
- ¼ cup Chantal Organics Coconut Oil (melted)
- 1 tbsp Chantal Organics Creamed Honey
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tbsp almond milk (we love Isola Bio)
- ¼ cup chopped chocolate or choc chips
Preheat oven to 170 degrees celcius and line a baking tray with paper.
In a medium sized bowl mix together the ground almonds, salt and baking soda. Add the coconut oil, honey, vanilla and almond milk and mix well.
Fold the chocolate chips into the batter.
Scoop out 1 Tbsp sized dough onto baking tray and flatten. Bake for 8-12 minutes until the edges start to brown.
Cool on a wire rack - this will allow them to crisp up.
LOOKING FOR MORE RECIPE IDEAS?
Sign up for delicious recipes and sustainable living ideas (don't worry, we won't spam you and we never share your data!)