Terms & Conditions
Collection of Information
We may require information from you in order to provide the best service possible. All correspondence may also be collected and stored, particularly in regard to sales, support and accounts, including emails. Any information collected by Chantal Organics is collected via correspondence from you or your company. This may be via the telephone, email, mail, fax or directly through our website. If you have a Google Account and have set permission to do so, Google Analytics will also collect Google-authenticated identifiers associated with your Google Account (and therefore, personal information). Google Analytics will temporarily join these identifiers to Chantal Organics Analytics data in order for us to better understand our audiences.
Use of Collection Information
Information from Chantal Organics customers is collected in order to provide you with our products and the highest level of customer service. Correspondence is recorded in order to provide service references, and to assist in our staff development.
Storage of Collected Information
The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card numbers) on our website, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). When Credit Card details are collected, we simply pass them on in order to be processed as required. We never permanently store complete Credit Card details. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. If you have any questions about security on our website, you are welcome to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Access to Collected Information
If your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, delete or deactivate it by emailing us at email@example.com
If you purchase a product or service from us, we may request certain personally identifiable information from you. You may be required to provide contact information (such as name, email, and postal address) and financial information (such as credit card number, expiration date). We use this information for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we will use this information to contact you.
Promotions and Competitions General Terms and Conditions of Entry
- Entry instructions and information on the prizes offered form part of these terms and conditions.
- Entry is open only to New Zealand residents who are actually residing in New Zealand. Employees [and their immediate families] of the Promoter or its affiliates, participating outlets, companies and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible. Only one valid entry per consumer will be accepted.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries. Incomplete or incomprehensible entries will not be valid.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any prize that has been lost, stolen, damaged or tampered with in any way before it reaches a winner and after it has been released from the Promoter’s custody and control.
- The Promoter is not responsible if a prize does not reach a winner due to the winner’s omission, including providing incomplete or incorrect contact details.
- The Promoter is not responsible for entries that do not reach the Promoter during the promotion period due to computer virus, technical difficulties or failure, lost data, interrupted communications or any other computer errors of any kind, whether human, electronic or mechanical.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter, its employees and agents shall not be liable for any claims, losses, damage, injuries, costs and expenses [whether direct, indirect or consequential] suffered, sustained or incurred as a result of, or arising out of, or in any way connected with this promotion and/or its prizes.
- If a winner is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s parent or caregiver.
- If you are under the age of 18, you must ensure your parent or legal guardian endorses these Terms and Conditions before you enter the promotion or competition.
- Subject to each winner’s specific consent [and the consent of the winner’s parents or guardians if the winners is under 18 years of age] the Promoter may use the winners’ details, creative comments, images and footage from use of any prize for promotional and media purposes without compensation and copyright of any such promotional material will be the property of the Promoter.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or the responsibility of Facebook, Instagram nor any promoted giveaway Brand. You understand that you are providing your information to the Promoter. The information you provide will be held and used only for the purposes of this promotion except as provided in Paragraph 10 herein.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter for the purposes outlined in Paragraph 10. To access or request correction of your personal information please contact Chantal Organics using the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to vary these Competition Terms and Conditions or cancel the Competition without notice.
Specific Promotion Terms and Conditions
- The amount of winners will be stipulated across our social platform. The winner(s) will receive a prize pack consisting what has been stipulated as per the social post.
- To enter, simply follow the instructions provided on social media post.
- The promotion periods will be stipulated on the social media post.
- The draw will take place as stipulated at the Auckland, New Zealand premises of the Promoter.
- The winners will be announced, emailed and will be asked to privately email Chantal Organics with their postal address to claim their prizes. If a winner does not respond within 7 days then the prize will be considered to be forfeited and redrawn and a new winner announced.
- The Promotions and Competitions General Terms and Conditions of Entry apply to this promotion.