- Dry Ingredients
- 1/2 cup Chantal Organics Hemp Hearts
- 1/2 cup Chantal Organics Activated Almonds
- 1/2 cup Chantal Organics Sunflower Seeds
- 1/2 cup Chantal Organics Pumpkin Seeds
- 1/2 cup cashew nuts
- 2 tsp psyllium powder
- 2 tsp nutritional yeast flakes
- 1 tsp Chantal Naturals Sea Salt Fine
- Wet Ingredients
- 2 tsp Chantal Organics Tamari Soy Sauce (optional)
- 1/2 cup water
Preheat the oven to 120ºC fan bake and line 2 baking trays.
Combine all the dry ingredients in a mixing bowl and stir well to combine.
Combine the wet ingredients and then add to the dry and stir well to combine. The mixture should come together as the psyllium absorbs the water.
Divide the mix between the two prepared trays and roughly spread over each tray to form clusters.
Place the trays into the oven and bake for up to 1 hour.
The clusters are ready when they come off the tray easily and hold together. They may be a little soft when they first come out but should harden up as they cool. If not, return to the oven for another 10 minutes.
Allow the clusters to cool completely before transferring to a tightly sealed container to store at room temperature.
Clusters should keep well for a couple of weeks if they’ve been properly baked and all the moisture evaporated.
LOOKING FOR MORE RECIPE IDEAS?
Sign up for delicious recipes and sustainable living ideas (don't worry, we won't spam you and we never share your data!)