- 1 cup Chantal Organics Wholemeal Flour (or ½ cup brown rice flour + ½ cup buckwheat flour)
- 1 tsp arrowroot powder
- 1 tsp Chantal Organics Creamed Honey
- 1 tsp Chantal Organics Baking Powder
- A pinch of Chantal Organics Fine Sea Salt
- 1 cup almond milk (we love Isola Bio)
- 1 tsp Chantal Organics Coconut Oil, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
In a large mixing bowl, mix the flour, arrowroot powder, baking powder, and salt. Create a well in the center of the dry ingredients and add the almond milk, vanilla, honey and oil, and mix until just combined.
Heat a frying pan over low-medium heat and lightly grease with oil. Pour batter into the pan in 1/4 cup measurements.
Cook for 3-4 minutes on the first side, then flip and cook for 2-3 minutes on the other side or until golden.
Serve in a stack, and top with a dollop of coconut yoghurt and chia jam or serve with maple syrup and seasonal fruit.
LOOKING FOR MORE RECIPE IDEAS?
Sign up for delicious recipes and sustainable living ideas (don't worry, we won't spam you and we never share your data!)