- 1 tablespoons coconut flour
- 3 tablespoons of ground almonds
- ½ a teaspoon Chantal Naturals Baking Soda
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1/8th of a cup of almond milk (we love Isola Bio)
Mix all ingredients together with a whisk well.
If the mixture seems too runny then add an extra 1-2 teaspoons of almond flour. If the mixture seems too thick then add an extra 1-2 teaspoons of almond milk.
Leave the mixture to stand for 5 minutes.
Heat 1 teaspoon of coconut oil in a pan and pour in the batter. Cook for approximately 2 minutes on low then carefully flip and cook for a further 1-2 minutes, then serve warm.
We love ours with fresh berries, banana and maple syrup.
LOOKING FOR MORE RECIPE IDEAS?
Sign up for delicious recipes and sustainable living ideas (don't worry, we won't spam you and we never share your data!)