Overnight Chia Oats
Looking for a quick and healthy solution to breakfast? This is it! In just 5 minutes you will have a sustaining and nutrient-packed jar of goodness ready for the morning. It’s great anytime of the year topped with seasonal fruit and your choice of crunchy nuts or seeds.
- ¾ cup almond milk (we love Isola Bio)
- 1/3 cup Chantal Organics Rolled Oats
- 1 tbsp Chantal Organics Chia Seeds
- 2 tsp Chantal Organics Apple Syrup
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp sultanas
- Optional toppings:
- 1 banana, thinly sliced
- 1 piece of seasonal fruit, chopped
- 1 tbsp Chantal Organics Desiccated Coconut
- 1 tbsp Chantal Organics Activated Almonds, roughly chopped
Combine oats, chia seeds, sultanas, apple syrup, vanilla, and almond milk in a small glass jar with a lid. (Our almond butter jars are ideal to reuse for this. Or our peanut butter jar allows room to add fruit).
Put the lid on tightly and gently shake the jar until completely mixed. Refrigerate overnight.
In the morning, add your choice of toppings and enjoy! Or grab and go for a healthy breakfast on the run or at your desk.
LOOKING FOR MORE RECIPE IDEAS?
Sign up for delicious recipes and sustainable living ideas (don't worry, we won't spam you and we never share your data!)