- 2 cups Chantal Organics Jumbo Oats
- ½ cup Chantal Organics Chia Seeds
- ½ cup Chantal Organics Sunflower Seeds
- ½ cup Chantal Organics Pumpkin Seeds
- ½ cup Chantal Organics Desiccated Coconut
- 2 tsp cinnamon powder
- A pinch of Chantal Naturals Sea Salt Fine
- ½ – ¾ cup of nut milk or coconut milk (for 1 serve)
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 apple, grated
In a large bowl place the oats, chia seeds, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, coconut, cinnamon and salt.
Mix well and pour into an air-tight container for the week. This is enough to last approximately 7 portions.
The night before, take ½ a cup of the dry bircher muesli and pour it into a jar or container.
Grate your apple, add this to the jar with a squeeze of lemon juice.
Add milk of your choice and top it up with water or extra milk until the liquid covers all the mixture.
Leave to soak overnight.This serves 1 person.
We love ours with fresh fruit, a dollop of coconut yoghurt and a sprinkle of desiccated coconut.
LOOKING FOR MORE RECIPE IDEAS?
Sign up for delicious recipes and sustainable living ideas (don't worry, we won't spam you and we never share your data!)