- ½ cup of almonds
- 1 tbsp of sunflower seeds
- 1 tbsp of pumpkin seeds
- 1 tbsp of Chantal Organics Chia Seeds
- 3 tbsp cacao powder
- 1 tsp Chantal Organics Spirulina Powder
- Pinch of sea salt
- ½ a cup raisins or dates
- 2 tbsp Chantal Organics Coconut Oil, melted
- ¼ cup Chantal Organics Desiccated Coconut
Place the almonds and seeds in a food processor or blender. Blend until fine crumbs.
Add the cacao powder, spirulina, salt, raisins and coconut oil and blend again.
Take 1 tbsp of mixture, shape it into a ball and roll in desiccated coconut. Store in the fridge or freezer.
LOOKING FOR MORE RECIPE IDEAS?
Sign up for delicious recipes and sustainable living ideas (don't worry, we won't spam you and we never share your data!)