- 9 medjool dates
- 1/4 cup of Chantal Organics Black Tahini
- 2 tsp of Chantal Organics Rice Syrup
- ¼ cup of cacao powder
- ¼ tsp of vanilla paste or 1/2 Tbsp of vanilla essence
- 1 cup almonds
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ½ cup of pumpkin, sunflower or hemp seeds
- Crushed pistachios
- Chantal Organics Desiccated Coconut
- Black or white sesame seeds
Place all of the ingredients in your food processor and blitz until smooth, creamy and sticky. If it’s not sticky enough to roll, you might need to add 1 tbsp of water at a time, until you met the desired texture. Roll into balls with your hands and then roll over your desired toppings.
Place in the fridge for one week.
LOOKING FOR MORE RECIPE IDEAS?
Sign up for delicious recipes and sustainable living ideas (don't worry, we won't spam you and we never share your data!)