- 100g butter (we love Anchor)
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs (we love Woodland)
- ¾ cup Chantal Organics White Flour
- 1 tsp Chantal Organics Baking Powder
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- ½ cup dark chocolate drops
- To Serve:
- Extra cocoa powder
- Extra dark chocolate, melted
- We used a deep teal coloured Le Creuset Stoneware Heritage Deep Rectangular Dish (26cm) to bake in the brownie in.
Melt butter in the microwave or over a low heat.
Add sugar and eggs and mix.
Add the other ingredients and lightly mix.
Line a microwave proof dish with baking paper.
Cook in the microwave on high for 5 minutes.
Cool, cut and devour!
LOOKING FOR MORE RECIPE IDEAS?
Sign up for delicious recipes and sustainable living ideas (don't worry, we won't spam you and we never share your data!)