- ½ gold pineapple, roughly chopped (we love Dole)
- 1 cup mint (we love Superb Herb)
- ⅓ cup Chantal Organics Creamed Honey, or to taste
- 4 tea bags (we love Clipper Teas)
- 2 limes, juiced
- 1 litre water
- Ice, to serve (add edible flowers & mint to your ice cubes for extra fun)
- (KichenAid) Cordless 5 Cup Food Chopper
Blend pineapple until smooth. Strain into a large saucepan.
Add mint, teabags, lime juice and water to the saucepan and bring to the boil. Simmer for 15 minutes, remove tea bags and mint leaves and skim off any foam. Add honey, to your preferred sweetness. Leave to cool then refrigerate in a pitcher.
Serve pineapple mint tea over ice in tall glasses. Garnish with extra mint or pineapple pieces (optional). Enjoy!
LOOKING FOR MORE RECIPE IDEAS?
Sign up for delicious recipes and sustainable living ideas (don't worry, we won't spam you and we never share your data!)