- ¼ cup Chantal Organics Popping Corn
- ½ cup Chantal Organics Brown Rice Syrup
- ¼ cup Chantal Organics Whole Tahini
- 1 tbsp Chantal Organics Coconut Oil
- ¼ tbsp Chantal Naturals Sea Salt Fine
- 3 tbsp sesame seeds (optional)
Pop the popcorn in a pan or air popper and set aside to cool. Pick out any unpopped kernels.
In a small saucepan, heat the rice syrup, tahini and coconut oil, stirring constantly until well blended. Remove from heat and stir in salt.
Pour the mixture over the popcorn and stir to coat (little fingers love to grab a bite to try at this point!). Slightly wet your hands to prevent sticking and shape the popcorn mixture into small balls. Roll them in sesame seeds (depending on your taste buds). Cool on a wire rack or baking paper. Store in an airtight container for 3-4 days – if they last that long!
LOOKING FOR MORE RECIPE IDEAS?
Sign up for delicious recipes and sustainable living ideas (don't worry, we won't spam you and we never share your data!)