- 1 tbsp Chantal Organics Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 shallot, finely diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp ginger, grated
- 2 tsp garam masala powder
- 1 tbsp ginger, grated
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp ground coriander
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 cup soup mix - pumpkin and turmeric (we love King Soup)
- 2 cups vegetable stock (we love Kallo)
- 1 can Chantal Organics Chopped Tomatoes
- 1 can Chantal Organics Coconut Milk
- 1 cup pumpkin, cooked and mashed
- A handful of cashews (we love Fresh Life)
- 50g spinach
- Salt and pepper to taste
- To Serve:
- Cashews, toasted and roughly chopped (we love Fresh Life)
- Vegan yogurt
- Pomegranate seeds
- Jasmine rice, cooked
Heat a large pot to a medium/high heat. Drizzle oil into the pot. Add shallot, fry for 2 minutes. Add in the garlic, ginger, garam masala, cumin, ground coriander, and cinnamon. Cook for 1 minute until fragrant. Add in the stock, use a wooden spoon to scrape any browned bits on the bottom of the pot.
Add Kings soup mix and crushed tomatoes into the pot. Bring to the boil, then reduce heat to a simmer. Cover the pot with a lid and cook for 20 minutes. Stir occasionally then return the lid.
Remove the lid and stir through the coconut milk, pumpkin, spinach, cashews, salt and pepper. Continue to cook on a low heat for 5 minutes.
Spoon into bowls over rice. Dollop yogurt in the center. Sprinkle over coriander leaves, pomegranate seeds and cashew pieces.
LOOKING FOR MORE RECIPE IDEAS?
Sign up for delicious recipes and sustainable living ideas (don't worry, we won't spam you and we never share your data!)