Miso Citrus Super Slaw
Perfect for summertime, this miso citrus super slaw is packed full of raw nutritious vegetables. Coated in a wonderfully zesty, savoury dressing and topped with fresh avocado and hemp seeds, it’s a tasty meal any day of the week.
- Miso Citrus Dressing
- Zest and juice of 1 orange
- Juice of ½ lime
- 2 tsp freshly grated ginger
- 2 Tbsp white miso paste
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 Tbsp Chantal Organics Tamari Soy Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Chantal Organics Toasted Sesame Oil
- Super Slaw
- ¼ red cabbage, shredded
- ¼ green cabbage, shredded
- 1 large carrot, grated
- 2 cups kale leaves, torn into small pieces
- 1 can (400g) Chantal Organics Chickpeas
- 2 spring onions, finely sliced
- Large handful of fresh coriander, roughly chopped
- 1 avocado, sliced
- ¼ cup Chantal Organics Hemp Seeds
To make the miso citrus dressing, whisk together the juice and zest of the orange, lime juice, ginger, miso paste, garlic, tamari soy sauce and toasted sesame oil.
To make the super slaw, in a large bowl, toss together the red cabbage, green cabbage, carrot, kale, chickpeas, spring onion and coriander until well combined.
Pour the miso citrus dressing over the slaw and toss to coat.
Serve the super slaw with sliced avocado and hemp seeds to garnish.
LOOKING FOR MORE RECIPE IDEAS?
Sign up for delicious recipes and sustainable living ideas (don't worry, we won't spam you and we never share your data!)