Broccoli & Lentil Salad with Tahini Dressing
Dressed to impress with a delicious tahini dressing, this raw broccoli lentil salad is deliciously crisp, refreshing and dairy free! It’ll help you get on track with that New Year’s resolution to lead a healthier lifestyle.
- Tahini Dressing
- ½ cup Chantal Organics Hulled Tahini
- 2 Tbsp Chantal Organics Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tsp Chantal Organics Apple Syrup
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ⅓ cup hot water
- Juice of ½ lemon
- Salt and Pepper
- Broccoli Salad
- 2 small heads of broccoli, roughly chopped
- 2 carrots, shredded
- 1 can (400g) Chantal Organics lentils, drained and rinsed
- 3 cups rocket
- ¼ red onion, finely diced
- ¼ cup sliced almonds, toasted
For the tahini dressing, in a medium bowl whisk together tahini, extra virgin olive oil, apple syrup and garlic.
Add the hot water and mix until smooth and creamy, then stir in the lemon juice. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
For the broccoli salad, in a large serving bowl toss the broccoli, carrots, lentils and rocket together until well combined.
Drizzle the tahini dressing over the top and garnish with red onion and sliced almonds to serve.
LOOKING FOR MORE RECIPE IDEAS?
Sign up for delicious recipes and sustainable living ideas (don't worry, we won't spam you and we never share your data!)