- 1 can Chantal Organics Red Kidney Beans
- 2 tbsp Chantal Organics Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Chantal Naturals Sea Salt Fine
- A pinch of pepper
- A handful of fresh basil and oregano
- 1 beetroot
- 3 sundried tomatoes
- 1 onion
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast (optional)
- 1 cup Chantal Organics Jumbo Oats
- To serve:
- 4 sourdough burger buns
- Lettuce leaves or mixed greens
- Sliced tomatoes
In a food processor, blend the oats into a fine flour. Then remove and set aside.
Add beetroot, onion, garlic, basil, oregano, salt, pepper, sundried tomatoes and nutritional yeast to the food processor and blend until finely chopped.
Add the red kidney beans and oat flour to the mix, and pulse until you have a sticky dough.
Remove from food processor and set aside in the fridge for at least 30min.
Melt 1 tbsp of coconut oil in a pan at a time on medium – high heat. Roll the mixture into burger patties and fry on each side for 2 mins. Serve on toasted burger buns with your choice of toppings – Enjoy!
LOOKING FOR MORE RECIPE IDEAS?
Sign up for delicious recipes and sustainable living ideas (don't worry, we won't spam you and we never share your data!)