Plant Based Burger Buddha Bowl with Thai Peanut Sauce
A Buddha bowl is a vegetarian meal, served in a single bowl. Our plant based burger and roasted veg & salad bowl is an absolute delight. You will love this easy mix Thai spiced peanut sauce. A must try, even for non vegetarians.
- 1 box burger patties (we love Let’s Eat)
- 1 Kumara, cubed
- ½ head broccoli, cut in small florets
- 1 avocado, sliced (we love NZ Avocado)
- 8 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- ¼ pineapple, diced (we love Dole)
- A drizzle avocado cooking oil (we love Olivado)
- For the Thai peanut sauce
- 1/2 cup Chantal Organics Classic Smooth Peanut Butter
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 2 tbsp Chantal Organics Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 tbsp Chantal Organics Tamari Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp Chantal Organics Sesame Oil Toasted
- 1 tbsp fresh ginger, grated
- 1 tsp garlic, grated
- 2 X 250g SunRice Brown Rice & Quinoa
- A handful peanuts, toasted (we love Fresh Life)
- A handful thai basil (we love Superb Herb)
Preheat the oven to 200C.Line 2 large oven trays with baking paper. On one tray, place plant based burgers. On the other tray, place kumara and broccoli. Drizzle oil over the kumara, broccoli and chickpeas and sprinkle with Thai spice seasoning. Bake in the oven for 20-30 minutes until cooked and golden. Slice the burgers.
Meanwhile, heat the rice according to the pouch instructions.
Mix all ingredients of the Thai Peanut sauce. Set aside.
In individual bowls, fill rice, then arrange roasted kumara, broccoli, avocado, tomato and pineapple attractively and pour over peanut sauce.
Garnish with Thai basil and toasted peanuts and serve. Enjoy!
LOOKING FOR MORE RECIPE IDEAS?
Sign up for delicious recipes and sustainable living ideas (don't worry, we won't spam you and we never share your data!)