- 1 box plant-based golden nuggets (we love Let’s Eat)
- 2 tbsp Chantal Organics Raw Virgin Coconut Oil
- 1 tbsp ginger, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 1 carrot, sliced
- 1 courgette, sliced in half moons
- ½ red capsicum, sliced
- ¼ head broccoli, in small florets
- 6 baby sweet corn, sliced if big
- 5 button mushrooms, halved
- ½ cup pineapple, cubed (we love Dole)
- 2 spring onions, sliced
- For the sweet & sour sauce
- ½ cup Chantal Organics Apple Cider Vinegar
- 3 tbsp soft brown sugar
- 5 tbsp Chantal Organics Tomato Sauce
- 1 tbsp Chantal Organics Tamari Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp corn flour
- 2 tbsp water
- Jasmine rice to serve
Cook the plant based nuggets per pack instructions. Set aside.
In a small bowl, mix all sweet & sour sauce ingredients. Set aside.
Heat oil in a large fry pan or wok over medium high heat. Add ginger and garlic. Stir fry until fragrant for 30 seconds. Add onion, carrot, courgette, capsicum, mushrooms and broccoli. Stir Fry for 4-5 minutes until the vegetables are cooked. Add the pineapple and heat through.
Pour in the Sweet & Sour sauce. Stir fry until the sauce thickens and everything is coated with the sauce. Add the nuggets and stir through. Top with spring onions.
Meanwhile, heat the rice per pouch instructions.
Serve the stir-fry with Jasmine rice.
LOOKING FOR MORE RECIPE IDEAS?
Sign up for delicious recipes and sustainable living ideas (don't worry, we won't spam you and we never share your data!)