- 2 tbsp Chantal Organics Coconut Oil
- 1 brown onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 200g green beans
- 1 can Chantal Organics Chopped Tomatoes
- 2 tsp turmeric powder
- 2 tsp ginger powder
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- salt and pepper to season
- 1 can Chantal Organics Coconut Milk
- 1/2 cup Chantal Organics Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1 can Chantal Organics Red Kidney Beans
- 1 bunch broccolini, kai lan (Chinese broccoli) or bok choy
- 1 handful of fresh coriander to garnish
Peel the onion and slice into thin strips. Peel and crush the garlic.
Heat the oil in a large heavy based fry pan and add the onion. Cook stirring occasionally for a few minutes then add the garlic.
Finely slice the chilli and add to the pan along with the can of tomatoes.
Add the spices, season with salt and pepper and stir well.
Add the coconut milk, peanut butter, sugar and water and mix well.
Wash the greens, trim the stems and cut into bite size pieces. Add to the curry and simmer for a couple of minutes.
Drain and rinse the kidney beans and add to the curry.
When the beans are heated through and the greens are al dente, the curry is ready.
Spoon into serving bowls and garnish with fresh coriander.
LOOKING FOR MORE RECIPE IDEAS?
Sign up for delicious recipes and sustainable living ideas (don't worry, we won't spam you and we never share your data!)