- 1 tbsp Chantal Organics Sesame Oil Toasted
- 1 packet ready sauce for Thai green curry (we love Lee Kum Kee)
- 400g chicken breast, diced (we love Waitoa)
- 150g potato, peeled & diced
- 400ml Chantal Organics Coconut Milk
- 200g green beans, sliced lengthways
- 40g baby corn, sliced lengthways (we love Golden Sun)
- 1 tbsp fish sauce (we love Golden Sun)
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 2 sliced green/red sliced chilli
- Coriander, ⅓ cup, roughly chopped (we love Superb Herb)
- Serve with:
- 2 microwave pouches of jasmine rice (we love Sun Rice)
Heat oil in a pan on medium heat.
Stir fry chicken with Ready Sauce for 5 minutes. Add the diced potato and coconut milk.Simmer for 5 minutes.
Add the green beans and baby corn and cook for 5 minutes. Combine fish sauce, lime juice, and chili (optional).
Stir through. Serve with rice, garnish with fresh coriander leaves.
LOOKING FOR MORE RECIPE IDEAS?
Sign up for delicious recipes and sustainable living ideas (don't worry, we won't spam you and we never share your data!)