- 1 pack tofu, cubed (we love Tonzu)
- 1 packet coconut curry sauce (we love Lee Kum Kee)
- 1 can Chantal Organics Coconut Milk
- 1 tbsp Chantal Organics Raw Virgin Coconut Oil
- 2 tsp ginger, minced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 shallot, finely diced
- 1 red capsicum, diced
- 3 carrots, diced
- ½ bag baby white pak choy, roughly chopped (we love The Fresh Grower)
- ½ cup natural cashew nuts (we love Alison’s Pantry)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- To serve:
- A handful fresh coriander (we love Superb Herb)
- 2 microwave pouches of brown rice (we love SunRice)
- We used a heavy based Le Creuset round casserole dish.
Put a deep heavy based frying pan on medium heat. Add the coconut oil, ginger, garlic, shallots. Stir and fry for 2 minutes.
Add the coconut curry sauce, coconut milk, cubed tofu, capsicum, carrot, and cashew nuts to the pan and stir. Cover with a lid and cook for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add the pak choy and, stir and cook for a further 5 minutes.
Heat the rice as per packet instructions.
Spoon into bowls and garnish with fresh coriander, extra cashews and extra steamed pak choy.
LOOKING FOR MORE RECIPE IDEAS?
Sign up for delicious recipes and sustainable living ideas (don't worry, we won't spam you and we never share your data!)