- A drizzle of Chantal Organics Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 12 free range chicken thigh fillets (we love Waitoa)
- 1 cup basil leaves (plus extra for serving) (we love Superb Herb)
- 1 bottle (680g) Chantal Organics Tomato & Basil Passata
- ½ cup grated cheddar cheese
- Serve with (optional):
- Pasta spaghetti (we love Diamond)
Preheat the oven to 190°C.
Add a generous glug of oil to the baking skillet then add chicken thigh fillets. Season with salt and pepper. Scatter chicken with basil leaves then pour in the passata. Sprinkle with cheddar.
Bake for 30 minutes, or until the chicken springs back and the juices run clear when cut with a knife or skewer.
Serve with extra basil leaves and spaghetti (optional).
LOOKING FOR MORE RECIPE IDEAS?
Sign up for delicious recipes and sustainable living ideas (don't worry, we won't spam you and we never share your data!)