Golden Overnight Oats
by Tereza Poljanic
Overnight oats are a great choice for busy work days and breakfast on the go. We’re loving this spiced version, that’s packed with golden Turmeric. Turmeric has been used in India for centuries as a medicinal herb for its high nutritional profile and anti-inflammatory properties, so it’s great for a morning immunity boost.
- 1 cup Chantal jumbo rolled oats
- 2 tbsp Chantal chia seeds
- 2 tbsp Chantal pumpkin seeds
- 2 tsp Chantal turmeric powder
- 1 tsp Chantal cinnamon powder
- A pinch of pepper
- 1 1/2 cups coconut milk
1. Combine oats, chia, and pumpkin seeds in a bowl with spices then stir to combine.
2. Pour the milk into the bowl and stir together then refrigerate overnight.
3. Mixture will last 3 days when kept chilled
Serve with fresh fruit, raisins, sliced almonds and a drizzle of honey.