- 2 cups Chantal Organics Probiotic Cacao & Coconut Keto Granola
- 1/2 cup (180g) keto (sugar-free) chocolate, melted
- 1/2 cup Chantal Organics Classic Smooth Peanut Butter
- 1 can Chantal Organics Coconut Cream
- 1/4 cup Chantal Organics Virgin Coconut Oil
- 90g keto (sugar-free) chocolate
- 250g milk keto (sugar-free) chocolate
- 1 tbsp Chantal Organics Virgin Coconut Oil
- 50g white or dark keto (sugar-free) chocolate, extra for decorating
Place the can of coconut cream in the fridge for at least 4 hours or overnight. This separates the thick creamy part from the liquid.
Line a 20 cm square brownie pan with non-stick baking paper.
To make the base, place granola and melted chocolate in a food processor and blend until it resembles biscuit crumbs.
Pour the base mixture into the prepared pan, spread evenly and press down well. Place base in freezer to set while you make the topping.
Combine all the topping ingredients into the food processor (no need to wash it), and blend until smooth.
Pour topping onto base and return it to the freezer to set. When almost solid, remove from freezer and cut into bars using a hot sharp knife.
Place the bars on a wire rack set over a piece of non-stick paper or silicone mat - this is so you can reuse any chocolate that drips off.
Melt the coating chocolate and stir in melted coconut oil until well combined.
Pour the melted chocolate slowly over each bar, ensuring they’re fully coated before moving to the next. Any chocolate that runs off can be scooped up and reused. Return bars to the fridge or freezer to set.
Melt the extra 50g chocolate (ideally a different colour to the coating) and drizzle over the top of each bar as decoration.
Store your keto snickers bars in the fridge for up to 5 days or freezer for 1 month.
LOOKING FOR MORE RECIPE IDEAS?
Sign up for delicious recipes and sustainable living ideas (don't worry, we won't spam you and we never share your data!)