- 4 slices pumpkin, cut into pieces, skin removed
- 1 tbsp Chantal Organics Coconut Oil, melted
- 25g butter
- 4 slices of halloumi cheese
- 2 slices soy and linseed toast bread (we love Bürgen)
- 2 tbsp cream cheese
- To serve
- A drizzle of balsamic vinegar glaze
- 1 tsp FreshLife sesame seeds, toasted (we love FreshLife)
- Basil leaves (we love Superb Herb)
Preheat the oven to 180 degrees celsius. Line an oven tray with baking paper. Place the pumpkin pieces onto the tray and drizzle with oil. Cook for 25–35 minutes until golden.
Heat a frying to a medium high heat. Add the butter. Once melted add the slices of halloumi. Cook for 1–3 minutes each side until golden and crispy.
Toast Bürgen bread to your liking.
Spread the cream cheese over each slice of toast. Add the sliced pumpkin and halloumi.
Generously drizzle over the balsamic glaze. Sprinkle sesame seeds and basil over the top.
To save time, use leftover roast pumpkin.
LOOKING FOR MORE RECIPE IDEAS?
Sign up for delicious recipes and sustainable living ideas (don't worry, we won't spam you and we never share your data!)