- 2 cups coconut thread or Chantal Organics Desiccated Coconut
- 3 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 cup Chantal Organics Brown Rice Flour
- 1 tsp Chantal Naturals Baking Powder
- 4 eggs
- Pinch salt
- 1/2 cup Chantal Organics Coconut Oil
- 1/3 cup Chantal Organics Brown Rice Syrup
Heat oven to 180 degrees celsius.
Add mashed banana, coconut, flour, baking powder, salt and eggs to a bowl and mix together.
Melt coconut oil and syrup over low heat until coconut oil is melted. Pour this into the banana mixture and mix together until well combined.
Pour into lined loaf tin and cake for 50-55 minutes, until a skewer comes out clean. Wait for it to cool down slightly (20ish minutes), slice up and enjoy while it’s still warm!
Enjoy with a cup of herbal tea as a snack or even for breakfast toasted and topped with tahini, coconut yoghurt or alongside a protein smoothie.
LOOKING FOR MORE RECIPE IDEAS?
Sign up for delicious recipes and sustainable living ideas (don't worry, we won't spam you and we never share your data!)