Plant-based Tenders & Pineapple Avocado Salsa Taco
An easy taco recipe with fresh pineapple avocado salsa. The crispy crumbed plant-based Tasty Tenders make meat free meals quick and delicious. With fresh pineapple and black beans, this meal is super satisfying.
- 1 box plant-based tenders (we love Let’s Eat)
- 1/2 tropical gold pineapple, finely diced (we love Dole)
- 2 ripe avocados, diced (we love we love NZ Avocado)
- 1 can Chantal Organics Black Beans, drained and rinsed
- ½ cup chopped coriander (we love Superb Herb)
- 1 small red onion, finely diced
- 2 limes, juice only
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 fresh red chilli, deseeded & chopped (optional)
- Salt & pepper
- 4 large or 8 small flour or corn Tortillas
- Extra lime
- Extra coriander
- Taco sauce (optional)
Cook the tenders according to the packet instructions.
Mix all ingredients of salsa. Set aside.
Serve tenders with the salsa on heated tortilla and extra lime wedges and hot taco sauce if desired.
LOOKING FOR MORE RECIPE IDEAS?
Sign up for delicious recipes and sustainable living ideas (don't worry, we won't spam you and we never share your data!)