- 1 bag salted tortilla chips (we love Proper Crisps)
- 1 can of Chantal Organics Black Beans
- 1 can of Chantal Organics Chopped Tomatoes
- 3 tsp cajun seasoning (we love Mrs Rogers)
- A handful grated cheese, or vegan cheese if preferred
- Equipment: We used a Le Creuset Signature Cast Iron Low Round Casserole
Preheat the grill to 200℃.
Drain and rinse black beans and place in a small saucepan over a medium heat along with tomatoes and Cajun seasoning. Simmer until heated through.
Spread corn chips evenly onto a baking tray and top liberally with tasty cheese. Place the baking tray under the grill until the cheese is melted and starting to brown.
Pour bean mixture on top of the cheesy nachos and devour!
LOOKING FOR MORE RECIPE IDEAS?
Sign up for delicious recipes and sustainable living ideas (don't worry, we won't spam you and we never share your data!)