- 1 box Let's Eat Plant-based Tasty Tenders
- 1 box Diamond Moroccan Couscous
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ cup assortment of olives
- 1 small cucumber, peeled into ribbons
- 2 NZ Avocados, scooped & sliced
- 1 pottle Seasons Gourmet Vegan Original Hummus with Kawakawa Bush Basil
- ½ cup parsley and mint leaves
- Tasty baked chickpeas:
- 1 can Chantal Organics Chickpeas, rinsed and well drained
- ½ lemon, juice
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tbsp Chantal Organics Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ½ cup parsley, chopped
- Sea salt, to taste
Preheat the oven to 200°C.
Line 2 baking trays with baking paper.
Lay tasty tenders on a baking tray.
In a bowl, toss chickpeas with lemon juice, paprika, salt and oil. Scatter prepared chickpeas on the second tray.
Bake tenders for 25 minutes, flipping halfway. Once cooked, cut into slices.
Bake chickpeas for 25 minutes, checking and turning after 10 minutes. Remove from the oven and toss with chopped parsley and season to taste.
Meanwhile, prepare couscous as per packet instructions. Cover and let sit for 5 minutes, then fluff with a fork.
Divide couscous, chickpeas, tenders, veggies and hummus equally into 4 bowls. Top with fresh parsley and mint leaves.
LOOKING FOR MORE RECIPE IDEAS?
Sign up for delicious recipes and sustainable living ideas (don't worry, we won't spam you and we never share your data!)