- 1 large avocado (we love NZ avocado)
- 1 can Chantal Organics Chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 5 tbsp Chantal Organics Hulled Tahini
- 1 cup coriander (we love Superb Herb)
- ¼ cup extra virgin avocado oil (we love Olivado )
- 2 lemons, juice only
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- ½ tsp cumin
- Salt & pepper
- Serve with
- 1 tbsp Chantal Organics Pumpkin Seeds, lightly toasted
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tbsp extra virgin avocado oil (we love Olivado)
- Extra extra virgin avocado oil (we love Olivado)
- Extra coriander (we love Superb Herb)
- Baguette to serve
- KitchenAid 5 -cup cordless food chopper
Process all ingredients except oil in a food processor until smooth for about 1 minute. Stream in the oil with the processor running and process a little longer until hummus is light and creamy. Taste, and season with salt & pepper.
Mix smoked paprika with oil. Serve hummus topped with pumpkin seeds, extra coriander, paprika oil and more drizzles of oil.
LOOKING FOR MORE RECIPE IDEAS?
Sign up for delicious recipes and sustainable living ideas (don't worry, we won't spam you and we never share your data!)