- 2 cups Chantal Organics Roasted Almonds, ground
- ¼ cup of Chantal Organics Whole Brown Flaxseeds, Ground + an extra 1 tbsp Whole Flaxseeds
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- ½ tsp Chantal Naturals Sea Salt Fine
- 1 tsp Chantal Naturals Baking Soda
- ½ cup arrowroot powder
- 3 tbsp Chantal Organics Coconut Oil, melted
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon Chantal Organics Apple Cider Vinegar
- ½ cup Chantal Organics Coconut Milk
Place a ¼ of a cup of brown flaxseed into a blender and blend into a fine powder. Second, add the almonds to the blender and blend into a medium-fine texture.
Mix together the almond, ground flaxseed, sesame seeds, 1 tablespoon of whole flaxseeds, salt, baking soda and arrowroot powder.
In a separate bowl whisk together melted butter or coconut oil, eggs, apple cider vinegar and coconut milk.
Using a rubber spatula, carefully fold the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients. Pour mixture into a lined loaf tin and bake at 180 degrees for approximately 35-40 minutes, until a skewer inserted into the loaf comes out clean.
Leave the loaf on a wire rack to cool before slicing.
Serve with your favourite nut butter, avocado & tomato or a generous dollop of jam.
LOOKING FOR MORE RECIPE IDEAS?
Sign up for delicious recipes and sustainable living ideas (don't worry, we won't spam you and we never share your data!)