- 2 tsp Extra Virgin Avocado Oil (we love Olivado)
- 500g baby potatoes, par-boiled and thickly sliced (we love Wilcox)
- A handful sage leaves (we love Superb Herb)
- 8 rashers streaky bacon, halved (we love Hellers)
- 1 box cherry tomatoes (we love Beekist)
- 4 eggs (we love Woodland)
- Sea salt
- Black pepper
- A handful chives (we love Superb Herb)
- 4 pita bread (we love Giannis)
- Chantal Organics Tomato Sauce
- We cooked and served this one pot breakfast in a Le Creuset cast iron casserole.
Fry the bacon until crispy in a large frying pan over a high heat. Set aside.
In the same pan, heat a little oil over medium heat. Add the cooked potatoes and fry until crisp and golden. Season with salt & pepper. Add the sage and tomatoes. Transfer to an oven proof pot with a lid. Arrange the bacon and crack the eggs into the pan. Cover and cook for 3–4 minutes or until the eggs are just set. Top with chives, a drizzle of extra virgin avocado oil. Season with salt & pepper.
Serve with warmed pita bread and tomato sauce.
LOOKING FOR MORE RECIPE IDEAS?
Sign up for delicious recipes and sustainable living ideas (don't worry, we won't spam you and we never share your data!)