- 1 tbsp Chantal Organics Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, diced
- 1kg premium beef mince (we love Pure South)
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp coriander
- 2 cans Chantal Organics Chopped Tomatoes
- 1 cup fresh tomatoes, halved & quartered
- 1 large red chilli, chopped (optional)
- 6 free range eggs (we love Woodland)
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- 1 tsp chilli flakes (optional)
- To serve:
- 2 avocados, sliced (we love NZ Avocado)
- ⅓ cup Italian parsley, chopped (we love Superb Herb)
- 6 tortillas, warmed
Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add onions and fry until translucent, about 4 mins. Add garlic and mince and stir until browned, breaking the mince up with a spatula. Add smoked paprika, cumin, coriander, chopped fresh & canned tomatoes and fresh chilli and simmer for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally. Season with salt and pepper.
Make six wells in the tomato mince mix and break an egg into each. Cook with the lid on for 3 minutes, until the egg whites are cooked or the eggs are to your liking. Sprinkle with chilli flakes (optional).
To serve: Scoop eggs and mince onto warmed tortillas. Top with avocado slices and fresh parsley. Delicioso!
LOOKING FOR MORE RECIPE IDEAS?
Sign up for delicious recipes and sustainable living ideas (don't worry, we won't spam you and we never share your data!)