Golden Overnight Oats
by Tereza Poljanic
Overnight oats are a great choice for busy work days and breakfast on the go. We’re loving this spiced version from Tereza, that’s packed with golden Turmeric. Turmeric has been used in India for centuries as a medicinal herb for its high nutritional profile and anti-inflammatory properties, so it’s great for a morning immunity boost.
- 1 cup Chantal jumbo rolled oats
- 2 tbsp Chantal chia seeds
- 2 tbsp Chantal pumpkin seeds
- 2 tsp Chantal turmeric powder
- 1 tsp Chantal cinnamon powder
- A pinch of pepper
- 1 1/2 cups Chantal coconut milk
1. Combine oats, chia, and pumpkin seeds in a bowl with spices then stir to combine.
2. Pour the milk into the bowl and stir together then refrigerate overnight.
3. Mixture will last 3 days when kept chilled
Serve with fresh fruit, raisins, sliced almonds and a drizzle of honey.