- For the filling
- 3 large avocados, scooped (we love NZ Avocado)
- 1 can (400ml) Chantal Organics Coconut Cream
- ¼ cup Chantal Organics Creamed Honey, or to taste
- ⅓ cup lime juice, or to taste
- 1 tbsp lime zest, grated
- ⅓ cup Chantal Organics Chia Seeds
- For the base
- ½ cup pistachio kernels (we love Fresh Life)
- ½ cup pecans (we love Fresh Life)
- 1 cup Chantal Organics Roasted Almonds
- 1 tbsp Chantal Organics Hemp Hearts
- 5 dates, pitted (we love Fresh Life)
- 4 tbsp Chantal Organics Virgin Coconut Oil
- ½ tsp Salt
- To Garnish:
- Edible flowers
- Lime zest
Line a springform cake pan with baking paper and grease with coconut oil.
In a blender, blend the base ingredients together until they come together in a sticky dough. Pour into the cake pan and press down to create an even base.
Add all filling ingredients to the cleaned blender and blend until smooth. Add more honey or lime juice, to your liking. Pour over the cheesecake base and smooth with a spatula.
Pop in the freezer for at least 3 hours, or until set. When ready to serve defrost for 10 minutes first then slice and serve with your favorite garnish.
This cheesecake stores best in the freezer and will keep for up to 2 weeks.
LOOKING FOR MORE RECIPE IDEAS?
Sign up for delicious recipes and sustainable living ideas (don't worry, we won't spam you and we never share your data!)