- For the Curry
- 12 Pre-made prawn dumplings (we love United Food)
- 1 tbsp Chantal Organic Coconut Oil, melted
- 1 onion - thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp sliced fresh ginger
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh garlic
- 3 tbsp red curry paste
- 1 tbsp Chantal Organics Classic Smooth Peanut Butter
- 1 can (400ml) Chantal Organics Coconut Milk
- 1 cup chicken stock (we love Simon Gault)
- ¼ cup sliced bamboo shoots (canned)
- 2 tsp raw sugar
- 3 large courgettes - spiralized into noodles
- To serve
- 1 lemon - wedges
- 1 spring onion - sliced thinly
- A handful fresh coriander (we love Superb Herb)
- A handful fresh chives (we love Superb Herb)
- We used a Le Creuset heavy based pot to make our curry
In a large pot over a medium heat, fry off the off the onion, ginger and garlic in coconut oil until soft and translucent. Add the red curry paste and peanut butter and fry off for a further minute.
Add the coconut cream and stock to the pot, bring to the boil and then turn down to a gentle simmer. Taste and add sugar if necessary.
Add the prawn dumplings and bamboo shoots and simmer for 5 minutes.
Divide the courgette noodles between bowls and pour over the satay curry. Top with dumplings, coriander, chives, spring onion and lemon. Devour!
LOOKING FOR MORE RECIPE IDEAS?
Sign up for delicious recipes and sustainable living ideas (don't worry, we won't spam you and we never share your data!)