- 500g spaghetti (we love Diamond)
- 500g Sea Cuisine Raw Prawn Cutlets (we love United Fisheries)
- 300ml Chantal Organics Tomato Passata
- ½ cup Church Road Gwen Pinot Gris (we love Church Road)
- 3 Garlic Cloves, crushed
- 2 Red Chillies, thinly sliced
- ⅓ cup Capers
- 1 Lemon, zest and juice
- 1 Ttsp Olivado Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ⅓ cup parsley, roughly chopped (we love Superb Herb)
- ⅓ cup basil leaves (we love Superb Herb)
Cook spaghetti as per packet instructions.
In a frying pan heat oil over medium heat. Add prawns, garlic, chilli, capers, lemon zest and season with salt and pepper. Fry for 2-3 minutes until the prawns start to turn pink.
Add wine and lemon juice. Continue to cook until all the prawns are pink. Pour the passata and cook until heated through and the sauce is slightly reduced. Add the herbs.
Toss spaghetti with the sauce and serve into bowls. Top with extra herbs and devour.
LOOKING FOR MORE RECIPE IDEAS?
Sign up for delicious recipes and sustainable living ideas (don't worry, we won't spam you and we never share your data!)