- 1 pouch SunRice Brown Rice & Quinoa infused with lemongrass, coconut & chilli
- 10 giant prawns
- 1 tbsp Chantal Organics Coconut Oil
- 2 heads pak choy, shredded
- 150g snow peas, halved
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- A handful fresh coriander
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- 1 tbsp Chantal Organics Tamari Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp sweet chili sauce
In a wok over a high heat, fry off the garlic and Sunrice Brown Rice & Quinoa infused with Lemongrass, Coconut & Chilli in coconut oil until golden and popping.
Add the prawns, pak choy and snow peas and fry for a further 2 minutes until heated through.
Add the fish sauce, soy sauce and sweet chilli.
Garnish with fresh coriander and lime wedges
LOOKING FOR MORE RECIPE IDEAS?
Sign up for delicious recipes and sustainable living ideas (don't worry, we won't spam you and we never share your data!)