- 2 pouches of brown rice (we love SunRice)
- 200g smoked salmon slices (we love Regal Salmon)
- 1 avocado, sliced (we love Nz Avocado)
- ½ cup Anchor Cream Cheese (we love Anchor)
- ½ cucumber in long strips
- 6 nori sheets
- Serve With:
- Pickled ginger
- Chantal Organics Tamari Soy Sauce
- Equipment: Sushi bamboo mat
Tear the rice pouch tops and pop in the microwave for 90 seconds. Pour into a bowl and mix cream cheese thoroughly. Let cool.
Prepare all ingredients.
Place a nori sheet on a bamboo mat, then cover the nori with an even layer of rice mixture. Lay salmon,avocado & cucumber on the rice and roll it up tightly. Repeat with remaining nori sheets and ingredients.
Slice sushi rolls with a sharp knife. Eat as a snack, or pack with dipping soy sauce and ginger into lunch boxes.
Note: If you want to make sushi from scratch then try SunRice Sushi Rice.
LOOKING FOR MORE RECIPE IDEAS?
Sign up for delicious recipes and sustainable living ideas (don't worry, we won't spam you and we never share your data!)