by Buffy-Ellen Gill
This delicious tahini fudge is melt in your mouth good. Made with five simple ingredients and no blenders required, if you loved Russian fudge as a kid but haven’t indulged for a while, here’s your chance to rekindle that romance! Made by the lovely Buffy Ellen from Be Good Organics.
- ½ cup Chantal hulled tahini (softened)
- 3 Tbsp Chantal coconut oil (melted) (plus optional 1 tbsp cacao butter, melted)
- 3 Tbsp Chantal brown rice syrup
- 1 ½ tsp vanilla essence
- ¼ tsp Chantal fine sea salt
- Freeze dried berries
- Goji berries
- Sesame seeds
- Edible flowers
- Chantal flaked sea salt
1. Mix all ingredients in a bowl until combined. If your tahini is particularly hard (i.e has been in the fridge), you may want to soften or warm it slightly before starting so it will mix well and become smooth.
2. Pour your blend into ice cube trays and place in the freezer for around an hour or until set. 3. Remove from the moulds, sprinkle with toppings if desired, and devour immediately (before they melt!). Or store in the freezer in a sealed container for up to two months.