- For the Salad
- 2 cups kale leaves, torn into small pieces
- 2 apples, cored and thinly sliced
- 4 rashers streaky bacon (we love Hellers)
- 100g feta cheese, crumbled (we love Mainland)
- ½ small red onion, thinly sliced
- ½ cup dried cranberries (we love Alison’s Pantry)
- ½ cup walnuts, toasted and roughly chopped (we love Alison’s Pantry)
- A handful cress (we love Superb Herb)
- For the Vinaigrette Dressing
- 3 tbsp Chantal Organics Apple Cider Vinegar
- ¼ cup Chantal Organics Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Chantal Organics Apple Syrup
- 1 ½ tsp wholegrain mustard
- Chantal Naturals Sea Salt Fine
Cook the bacon rashers on a non-stick frying pan over medium hot heat for 4-5 minutes until golden. Drain the excess fat on kitchen towel and slice into small pieces.
Mix all the ingredients for vinaigrette dressing. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
In a large bowl, combine kale, cress, red onion, bacon, apples, cranberries, walnuts and feta. Pour vinaigrette and toss well. Serve immediately.
LOOKING FOR MORE RECIPE IDEAS?
Sign up for delicious recipes and sustainable living ideas (don't worry, we won't spam you and we never share your data!)