Indian Spiced Cauliflower and Tahini Yoghurt Couscous Salad
Subtly spiced cauliflower and chickpeas mixed with fresh spinach, couscous, raisins, almonds and fresh herbs then lathered in tahini yoghurt. This is the perfect warm winter salad to feed the whole family.
- For the Cauliflower
- 1 head cauliflower - thick whole slices
- 1 can Chantal Organics Chickpeas - drained
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp honey
- 2 tbsp Chantal Organics Coconut Oil - melted
- For the Dressing
- 1 tbsp Chantal Organics Tahini Hulled
- 1 cup yoghurt or coconut yogurt
- 1 lemon - zest and juice
- To Serve
- ½ a bag of spinach (we love The Fresh Grower)
- 1 packet chicken and lemon couscous (we love Diamond)
- A handful of Chantal Organics Raisins
- A handful Chantal Organics Activated Almonds, roughly chopped
- A handful coriander & parsley - roughly chopped (we love Superb Herb)
Preheat oven to 210C and line a baking tray with parchment.
Drizzle with coconut oil, garam masala, turmeric and honey.
Place the cauliflower slices over the mix and repeat the process to ensure the cauliflower slices are evenly coated.
Bake for 30 minutes until golden. Add the chickpeas and bake for a further 10 minutes.In a small bowl, mix together the dressing ingredients. Set aside.
Cook the couscous as per packet instructions.
In a large bowl, mix together the spinach, couscous, raisins, chopped almonds and herbs. Dress with the Tahini Yoghurt Dressing.
Serve the couscous salad topped with the baked cauliflower and chickpeas and drizzles of extra dressing. Devour!
LOOKING FOR MORE RECIPE IDEAS?
Sign up for delicious recipes and sustainable living ideas (don't worry, we won't spam you and we never share your data!)