- 4 large free-range chicken breasts (we love Waitoa)
- 8 rashers Danish streaky bacon (we love Hellers)
- 500g baby potatoes
- ½ cup ricotta (we love Perfect Italiano)
- ½ cup parmesan, grated (we love Perfect Italiano)
- 3 tbsp Chantal Organics Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ½ cup sun dried tomatoes, drained then chopped
- 2 large garlic cloves, crushed
- Handful fresh basil, chopped (we love Superb Herb)
- ½ lemon, zest and juice
- Salt & pepper
- We used a Le Creuset signature shallow casserole dish
Preheat oven to 200C.
Using a small sharp knife cut a deep horizontal slit into each chicken breast to fit the stuffing.In a bowl combine ricotta, parmesan, sun-dried tomatoes, crushed garlic, basil, lemon juice and zest. Mix well then spoon into chicken breasts.
Season with salt and pepper then wrap each breast in 2 rashers of bacon.
Toss potatoes in salt and pepper and extra virgin olive oil.
Place chicken and potatoes on tray and bake for 40 minutes until chicken is cooked through, turning potatoes after 20 minutes.
Grill for 5 minutes so the bacon gets golden and crispy.
LOOKING FOR MORE RECIPE IDEAS?
Sign up for delicious recipes and sustainable living ideas (don't worry, we won't spam you and we never share your data!)