- 6 Spanish chorizo, sliced (we love Hellers)
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 small stalk celery, chopped
- 3 baby carrots, sliced (we love Wilcox)
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- ½ red capsicum, sliced
- ½ yellow capsicum, sliced
- 2 cups baby tomatoes (we love Beekist)
- 2 sprigs Rosemary (we love Superb Herb)
- A handful fresh thyme, chopped (we love Superb Herb)
- 1 tsp paprika
- A drizzle of Chantal Organics Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 can Chantal Organics Cannellini Beans
- 2 cubes of vegetable stock (we love Kallo)
- We cooked this stew in a Le Creuset Signature Cast Iron Casserole.
Heat a drizzle of oil in a large deep casserole over medium high heat. Fry the chorizo for 2-3 minutes. Remove from the pan and set aside. In the same casserole fry carrot, celery and onion for 1 minute. Add the herbs, garlic, capsicum, tomatoes, paprika and chorizo. Continue to fry for a further 2-3 minutes.
Add the vegetable stock and beans. Bring to boil. Season with salt and pepper if necessary. Cover the casserole and reduce the heat to low. Simmer for 15-20 minutes or until the stew is thickened. Garnish with some extra fresh thyme.
Serve the stew with toasted garlic bread.
Garlic bread (we love a href="https://www.giannis.co.nz/" target="_blank">Giannis) and extra thyme to garnish
LOOKING FOR MORE RECIPE IDEAS?
Sign up for delicious recipes and sustainable living ideas (don't worry, we won't spam you and we never share your data!)