Lemon & Herb Chicken Breast with Sautéed Greens
by Natalie Brady
This lemon and herb chicken breast with sautéed greens is a simple, light and healthy dinner. It’s bursting with flavour and is a great recipe to impress dinner guests, simply double the ingredients.
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 lemon
- Zest of ½ a lemon
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and finely chopped
- ¼ cup fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 250g broccolini, chop the ends off
- 250 g green beans, chop the rough ends off
- 1 tbsp Chantal Organics Coconut oil
- 2 tsp Chantal Naturals Sea Salt Fine
- ½ tsp black pepper
- Optional – an extra lemon for serving
1. Combine olive oil, lemon juice, zest, garlic, parsley and one teaspoon of salt into a large bowl.
2. Place chicken breast into the bowl and massage the marinate into them. Let this marinate for 30 minutes (or overnight).
3. After 30 minutes, heat a fry pan over medium heat and add the chicken marinade mix into the pan. Cook the chicken all the way through, roughly 7-10 minutes on each side.
4. In another large fry pan, melt coconut oil over medium heat, add broccoli and green beans, season with salt and pepper, cook for 5-7 minutes until vegetables are tender, but not soft.
5. Serve one chicken breast on a plate with half the green vegetables and a wedge of lemon. Enjoy immediately!