by Tereza Poljanic
Sauces, condiments and dressings can be filled with hidden additives, preservatives, salt and sugar, so we always try to make our own. This Tahini dressing from whole foodie Tereza Poljanic, makes a tasty addition to salads, wraps and roasted vegetables.
- 1/2 cup Chantal hulled tahini
- 1/2 cup water
- 4 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, mixed
- 1 tbsp Chantal Organics olive oil
- 1tsp Chantal fine sea salt
- 2 tbsp Chantal kale powder
- Black pepper to taste
1. Whisk or blend all ingredients together, starting with 1/2 cup water and adding more until you reach a desired consistency.
Dressing will keep 5 to 6 days in the refrigerator.
Drizzle over your favourite salad or serve with warm roast vegetables.