- 15 Fresh Life Silver Platter Medjool dates, pits removed
- Filling combinations
- Mascarpone, cinnamon and hazelnuts:
- 2 tbsp mascarpone
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup Fresh Life Blanched Hazelnuts, lightly toasted, whole and chopped
- A pinch of cocoa
- Tahini, miso and sesame seed:
- 2 tbsp Chantal Organics Hulled Tahini
- 1 tsp white miso
- 1 tsp Fresh Life Sesame Seeds, lightly toasted
- PeaNOT butter, banana chips and ginger:
- 2 tbsp The VGood Company PeaNOT chickpea butter smooth
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- A few banana chips, crushed
- A pinch of flaky salt
With a small sharp knife, cut open the dates lengthwise. Remove the pits. Be careful not to cut through completely.
Mix the first two ingredients for each filling in 3 separate bowls.
Fill 5 dates each with the one filling variety. Top with accompanying toppings.
LOOKING FOR MORE RECIPE IDEAS?
Sign up for delicious recipes and sustainable living ideas (don't worry, we won't spam you and we never share your data!)