- 1 tropical gold pineapple, 1/2 chopped and 1/2 sliced (we love Dole)
- ½ can Chantal Organics Coconut Milk
- ¼ cup Chantal Organics Creamed Honey, or to taste
- Pinch of sea salt
- 2 tsp Chantal Organics Coconut Oil, melted
- KitchenAid Cordless Food Chopper
- Ziegler & Brown Grill
- Popsicle moulds with sticks
Cut the skin off the pineapple then cut half of the pineapple into 12 thin half moons (with the cores cut out). Set aside. Roughly chop the remaining pineapple.
Add chopped pineapple, coconut milk, honey and sea salt to a blender and blend until smooth.
Preheat the barbecue on medium heat. Drizzle with coconut oil then grill the pineapple half-moons until deliciously charred, about 3 minutes each side.
Divide blended mixture and grilled pineapple pieces evenly amongst popsicle moulds. Insert the sticks and freeze overnight, or until firm.
To serve, simply run the moulds under warm water to easily pull out the refreshing popsicles.
LOOKING FOR MORE RECIPE IDEAS?
Sign up for delicious recipes and sustainable living ideas (don't worry, we won't spam you and we never share your data!)