- ⅓ cup Chantal Organics Almond Butter
- 1 tbsp cocoa, plus extra to serve
- 1 tbsp clover honey (we love Airborne Honey)
- 1 tbsp water
- ½ cup fresh ricotta (we love Perfect Italiano)
- 2 bananas, sliced in half with skin on (we love Dole)
- 1 tbsp butter (we love Airborne Honey)
- 4 slices wholemeal and seed toast, toasted (we love Burgen)
Place the almond butter, cocoa, honey and water in a bowl and stir to combine.
Fry the bananas in butter in a non-stick frying pan, cooking for two minutes on each side.
Spread ricotta over the toast and cover with bananas.
Drizzle with chocolate almond butter, dust with cocoa and devour.
LOOKING FOR MORE RECIPE IDEAS?
Sign up for delicious recipes and sustainable living ideas (don't worry, we won't spam you and we never share your data!)